Skip to content
The Success Process: 10 Steps to Sustainable, Fulfilling Success
- Stop tolerating | When you stop putting up with stuff, you will have more energy.
- Get complete | When you complete unfinished business and fully communicate, you will experience peace.
- Simplify everything | When you simplify your life, you will have much more space, and experience balance.
- Strengthen your foundation | When your needs are met and your personal foundation is solid, confidence replaces feat.
- Orient yourself around what matters | When your life is oriented around what is most important to you, you will have clarity about what’s next.
- Experiment and improve, continuously | When you try new things or ways of thinking, you will become a more creative person.
- Improve your strengths | When you build on what you have, you will become more successful.
- Stockpile | When you build a reserve in every area, you can leverage more opportunities more quickly.
- Integrate your life | When you make sure your life’s components fit together well, you will experience effortlessness.
- Polish everything | When you buff up every aspect of your life, you will feel even more proud.