Annette Denk, CPCC, is a professional certified business, leadership and life coach. She has received her professional coaching training from CTI , The Coaches Training Institute of San Rafael, California. One of the finest coaches training organizations in North America. Annette is also a member of the International Coaching Federation, a world wide organization for Coaches.
As a realtor, and business woman, Annette has been consulting for many years. Coaching comes naturally to Annette. She is a passionate, enthusiastic and creative person that enjoys helping people make positive changes in their personal and business lives.
IN HER 42 YEARS OF BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, ANNETTE HAS;
- Progressed to a management role with a large international corporation in the hospitality industry.
- Worked as a senior department head in the fitness and health industry – where she was responsible for various departments and staff, managing marketing, budgets, payroll, accounting, sales, leadership training, growth and development.
- Managed and was involved in the set up and design of several professional dental clinics.
- Become a professional Realtor in 1994 beginning her career in the Okanagan, where she opened up an office for Sotheby’s International and managed the office while becoming one of their top agents.
- Returned to Vancouver to become one of Prudential’s Top Producers, 2 % in North America, and Medallion Club Member and under the 10 % in Greater Vancouver
- Started a successful Project Marketing Company for medium to small real estate projects in North and West Vancouver
- Served as President, Vice President and Director of the British Properties Homeowner Assoc. for 6 years, where she managed a large Board of 15 and dealt with many issues on municipal and community levels.
- Organized and executed several large events as well as the municipal candidate election in West Vancouver for the Mayor and Council candidates.
- Consistent Top Producer in the Real Estate Industry and enjoys helping others thrive thru her Coaching Practice