What is Real Estate Coaching?
Real Estate is a highly competitive business, where typically, just 10% of the agents make 90% the money. As an award winning top producing realtor and Team leader Annette has enjoyed a very successful career in real estate since 1994. She worked successfully for years in the West Vancouver and now resides in Kelowna, BC.
Some of Annette’s achievements:
- # 30 in Canada exp 2023 -2x Icon Award, in the top 1% in Canada eXp 2022/2021
- Top Producer Award eXp 2020
- Hall of Fame Award 2019*
- # 3 in Sales Okanagan 2018*
- #66 in Sales Western Canada 2018*
- Gold Award, Team 3000 2015*
- Top 2 % in North America Prudential 2011*
- Legend Award Prudential 2010*
- Consistent Top Producer under 10% in Vancouver 2004-2016*
- #3 in Sales in British Columbia 2007 and 2008*
- Honored with many Sales Awards over the years
- International Certified Business Coach 2013 *ReMax, Prudential Sussex, Sotheby’s, Team 3000
Through her many years in real estate, Annette knows what it takes to be successful in this highly competitive field. When helping other realtors, she uses her proven techniques, experience and passion to inspire, motivate and educate her clients on what it takes to be successful. Let Annette invigorate you career and help you reach the top.
What is the difference between a good and a great realtor? Good realtors do the right things once in a while, great realtors do it all the time!
AS YOUR REAL ESTATE COACH, I WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Obtain more listings
- Be a better negotiator
- Improve your listing presentations
- Generate great leads
- Covert your leads into appointments
- Create a referral network
- Create a Buyers Package
- Create Marketing Plans that work
- Be Professional and organized
- Achieve consistent growth
- Build a successful team
- Manage your stress
- Be so great that you can’t be ignored
- Be successful and satisfied
REAL ESTATE TOPICS
How to survive and thrive in the real estate industry during challenging times. The real estate market is in constant change and we must keep up with it. Annette will show you what’s necessary to not only just survive, but to thrive in any market.
There are many reason as to why a house doesn’t sell. An effective marketing plan is required, and an important part of that plan is the asking price. Annette will help you to gain more listings, ensure that they are priced correctly, and improve your listing presentations.
The Secret to Sales Success
What top producers don’t want you to know. Learn it from Annette!
Goals. How to set them and how to achieve them.
Before you can be successful, you need to set goals. Learn how set realistic goals that will allow you to achieve what you really desire.
In the commission business, your standard of living is directly related to the value you deliver. Not only do you need to be able to demonstrate your value, but you need to be able to justify it as well. Learn how to handle the commission objection and turn the negative into the positive.
How to List the Expired Listing
Either your company will list them or your competition will. Learn how to prospect and list the expired listings.
Learn how to be a time management expert, and make more money in less time.
Attitude is Everything
We’ve all heard the statement that attitude is everything. Learn how to develop a positive attitude and live a more satisfying life.